Source: Flickr / georgeoftheearth
You are allowed to drink when you’re 16.
You are allowed in clubs when you’re 18.
You receive free education.
You receive economic support while studying.
You enjoy free hospitalization.
You’ll be correctly informed by objective news channels.
i do this so you cannot help but hear. a wise man views a moonless night with fear
“their only hit was Bohemian Rhapsody anyway”
Post reblogged from with 292 notes
- Too much heat
- Itchy wool
- Having to sleep on the couch
- People who show up early
- People who are bad or sloppy dressers
- Being criticized in any way
- Violent movies
- Ungrateful children
- Losing their sunglasses
- People who steal the spotlight
Automatic by Tokio Hotel
- That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA
- That’s a COMMA, NOT A PERIOD
- Why the hell can’t you pronounce that word?
- THE TEACHER JUST CORRECTED YOU WHY’D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN?!?!?!
- Can I sleep?
- If you can’t read, why’d you raise your hand?
- You can’t pronounce THAT word?
- WHAT THE HELL
- The fuck you like long ass paragraphs for
- My skin’s crawling
- Oh god not him, his voice sounds like a dying nail on a dying chalkboard
- You skipped a line
- LOL what was that?
- I don’t even.
Page 1 of 948