*WARNING: I REBLOG WAY TOO MUCH TOKIO HOTEL **ATENCIÓN: REBLOGUEO MUCHO TOKIO HOTEL* Javotha Belén...I'm a 23 years old chilean girl. Music: Queen, Avenged Sevenfold, Tokio Hotel, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, HIM, Guns N' Roses, Halestorm. LGBT... foREVer The Kingkiller Chronicles. The Mortal Instruments. @Javotha (on Twitter) Concerts I've been to (dd/mm/yyyy): Good Charlotte, 30/11/2005 Ricky Martin, 22/02/2007 Tom Jones, 26/02/2007 Placebo, 30/03/2007 Evanescence, 13/04/2007 Dios Salve a la Reina (Tribute to Queen), 12/05/2007 My Chemical Romance, 24/02/2008 Avenged Sevenfold, 27/05/2008 Miranda!, 18/07/2008 Queen + Paul Rodgers, 19/11/2008 Dios Salve a la Reina (Tribute to Queen), 15/10/2009 Tokio Hotel, 28/11/2010 Avenged Sevenfold, 12/04/2011 Paul McCartney, 11/05/2011 Dios Salve a la Reina (Tribute to Queen), 10/06/2011 Ricky Martin, 24/09/2011 Guns N' Roses, 05/10/2011 Black Veil Brides, 15/01/2012 Serrat/Sabina - Dos Pajaros Contraatacan, 06/05/2012 Paul Anka, 22/06/2012 Evanescence, 23/10/2012 Alejandro Sanz, 15/03/2013 Halestorm/Adrenaline Mob, 14/06/2013 Miranda!, 06/07/2013 Dios Salve a la Reina (Tribute to Queen), 07/07/2013 Bon Jovi, 13/09/2013 *I speak SPANISH, ENGLISH and TOMGLISH **WARNING: I REBLOG WAY TOO MUCH TOKIO HOTEL **ATENCIÓN: REBLOGUEO MUCHO TOKIO HOTEL*
Best of Dogs Gifs
Lavoisier is having none of your shit.
Heeeey so fun fact: the woman in that painting is Lavoisier’s wife, Marie-Anne Pierrette Paulze, who not only acted as Lavoisier’s lab assistant but also translated English and Latin texts into French so he could read them. But she didn’t just translate, she pointed out errors in the chemistry in some of the texts. Her observations of these errors convinced Lavoisier to study combustion, which led to his discovery of oxygen. She was also critical to the publication of Lavoisier’s Elementary Treatise on Chemistry in 1789. She kept strict records of every experiment they conducted together and drew detailed diagrams of all their equipment. She also threw amazing parties and invited all the brightest minds in science so her husband could pick their brains. After Lavoisier was guillotined she secured all of his notebooks and equipment for posterity.
In short: NOBODY KICKS MADAME LAVOISIER OUT OF THE LAB.
Also, a side note: My historian husband-to-be pointed some things out to me about this painting. Notice that Madame Lavoisier is looking at the viewer, and all the light is on her, while Lavoisier himself is physically smaller than her, in shadow, and looking up to her in reverence. This isn’t a candid photograph- all of these choices are deliberate. The painting isn’t of Lavoisier- Madame Lavoisier is meant to be the central subject.
I can just imagine Lavoisier telling all his colleagues that his wife is really the one with all the clever ideas, and them patting him on the back and telling him he’s sweet for saying so.
I LOVE IT
The ocean is inside of this opal.
Freddie performing live at the Rainbow Theatre, 1974.
Photo by Johnny Dewe Mattews
❅☁ older Kaulitz & younger Kaulitz + w a t e r
Now do the March of the Black Queen...
I have an entire forest living inside of me and you have carved your initials into every tree.
I shouldn’t have laughed.
I SHOULDN’T HAVE LAUGHED!
OH MY FUCKING GOD
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Palta attack !!
xD tengo que hacer esto
Meet Cory Nieves. He’s a dapper, 10-year old CEO of Mr. Cory’s Cookies who started his own booming cookie business in an effort to help his mom buy a car after moving from NYC to New Jersey in 2009.
Don’t you just love this?
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS OMFG
He dresses better than I do
omfg he’s the child version of Richard Ayoade
Page 1 of 1049